Sunday, January 11, 2009

Carson Baby Blessing

On Sunday, January 4, 2008, Carson was blessed by his Dad, Ben, in the Rose LDS Church. We went to Ben and Brittany's after for yummy potato soup and pie. Grandad and Grandma Burt went with us. It was really a neat experience.




Ben and Casey went ice fishing on Rigby Lake on Saturday, January 3. They had a lot of fun.




Carson was a good little boy when he was blessed. He wore the same blessing suit that Casey wore when he was blessed.

I think this is a great picture of Ben and Brittany with their two boys.

Dad and I have spent a lazy Sunday afternoon. It has been a busy week. Dad taught the Teachers today and I taught the 9-year-old Primary girls. Our church starts at 11:30 now. We took a nap and then worked on our blogging skills. It is so fun to hear from all of our family. We love you all and will write more later. Dad and Mom




1 comment:

The Donahoo Fam said...

Carson is such a cute baby! I wish we could have been there for the baby blessing. It looks like Ben and Casey had a blast ice fishing. Only a Donahoo would think to take a 2-yr-old ice fishing. I'm sure Ben kept Casey all toasty warm and protected and I'm sure Casey had tons of fun. Brittany said he was trying to call the fish in!

Sally

P.S. The song that just played on your blog was "I Like 'em Chunky" or something like that. WHAT are you listening to?